Here's the scoop:
This group detox will be 5 days long.
This detox is whole foods based, meaning you'll be eating lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains, and lean proteins. You won't starve, I promise.
When you sign up, you'll get:
- A full meal plan, brand new recipes, and a shopping template to list your selected foods so you'll know exactly what to eat at every meal
- A proven protocol that can help you drop weight, sleep better and get more energy in just under a week
- A pre-detox training call where I'll walk you through what we'll do and what to expect, plus you'll be able to ask any questions you have
- Tons of support from me and from the detox community via our members-only Facebook forum
- If the group dates don't work for you, you're welcome to sign up for the detox anyway and run it on your own. Email me if you need support!
I know that detoxing can feel hard and downright scary. That's why I created my 5-day detox system - because I want you to be part of a detox that feels doable and potentially even fun.
A lot of people have been emailing me to find out whether the new 5-Day Detox is a good fit for them. I thought I'd share my answers to the most common questions in a quick email just in case you've been wondering about this, too.
How do I know I need to detox?
A few signs of needing a detox are fatigue, headaches, skin problems, and excess fat, especially in your belly. But the truth is that if you just aren't feeling that great, a detox can help. We live in an increasingly hectic and toxic environment, and taking time for high-level self-care like a detox can make a huge difference in your energy, mood and even your body shape.
What will happen during the detox?
You'll get a step-by-step guide of what you'll need to do every day on this detox. We'll focus on eating high-nutrient foods like fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and proteins. We'll cut out processed foods, dairy, and sugar. The first few days you might feel a little off as your body gets used to the new things you're eating, but by the end of the week you'll likely feel amazing - scroll down to read what a few past clients have said about the experience:
How do I know it will work for me?
Literally hundreds of people have participated in my detox programs. I've had people tell me that they've dropped weight, slept better, had more energy, pooped better, felt less grumpy and even had whiter teeth. I can't guarantee that it will work, but it's a safe bet that you'll see positive improvements after 5 days. And, if you don't, let me know, and I'll refund your money.
When you sign up, you'll get:
- A complete suggested meal plan and recipes
- A shopping list so you can hit print and head to the grocery store
- A detailed daily protocol so you'll know exactly what to do and when
- Support and 24/7 feedback from our members-only online forum. We'll definitely be there to tell you to walk away from the cookies.
If you're on the fence, I encourage you to take a chance and sign up for this 5-day detox. The foods are filling and yummy, there's tons and tons of support, and you won't be miserable - pinky swear. And, if you don't end up having a great experience, just let me know and I'll refund your money.
I remember when I did my very first detox. I was nervous about one thing: was I going to be hungry?
Food is such an important part of our lives, it’s silly to participate in a detox that leaves you feeling hungry and unsatisfied. That’s one of the ways the 5-Day Detox is different – we’re going to eat REAL FOOD!
In fact, I’m so sure that you will love what you’ll eat on the Clean Eating Detox fro Beginners that I’m sharing my two favorite detox recipes with you at Nancy Peacock Wellness on Facebook!
I want to make sure you feel comfortable knowing that we’ll be eating healthy, nourishing foods that will leave you feeling satisfied and your taste buds happy. That’s why I’ve shared these recipes with you. Try them out, and plan on giving yourself a week of much deserved self-care and contact me and we can get you up and running with the program!